Analyst Skills and Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate for the Analyst position will have the following skills, background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid academic credentials as demonstrated through GPA, class rank (top quartile), and/or GRE /GMAT scores commensurate with academic excellence
- Minimum TWO years post-undergraduate experience
- Experience or demonstrated interest in aerospace, defense, and/or government services
- Experience or demonstrated interest in business analysis, corporate strategy and/or mergers & acquisitions
- Flexibility, attention to detail, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint
This is a pre-MBA / pre-graduate school position. Analysts are encouraged to seek an advanced degree after 2-4 years with the firm, in order to advance beyond Analyst rank. Compensation is commensurate with background and experience, and is highly competitive.
Client and/or prior employer references strongly preferred.
Prior experience in corporate strategy or M&A in aerospace, defense, or government services is strongly preferred. Candidates MUST have demonstrated experience in aerospace, defense, or government services. Applicants without experience in one or more of these sectors will not be considered.
Candidates MUST have experience in strategy and/or M&A through consulting, investment banking, private equity, or corporate strategy / corporate development. Applicants without experience in either strategy or M&A will not be considered.
Strong preference given to candidates with undergraduate degrees in engineering, science, or computer science PLUS graduate degrees in policy, economics, and/or business.
U.S. citizenship is required.